6 Week Online Postgraduate Course
Differentiate your practice by developing a specialty in exercise and nutrition.
UB is proud to offer this new, online, postgraduate course in Nutrition and Autism. Led by Dr. Robin Russell, this course is designed for healthcare professionals and academics with advanced degrees to optimize their knowledge and enhance therapies for clients on the autistic spectrum.
Students will acquire a foundational understanding of:
- The different conditions within the autistic spectrum, as well as their related etiology and diagnostics.
- Therapeutic diest and testing available for ASD
- Each body system and how it is affected by ASD, genes implicated, testing, and treatment options specific to each body system
- Mitochondrial dysfunction, genes implicated, testing and treatment options in ASD.
Dr. Robin Russell
Dr.Russell holds a doctoral degree in naturopathic medicine from Bastyr University and BS in Biology from Plymouth State University. Her postgraduate studies include extensive curriculum in pediatrics and autistic spectrum disorders.
- $499.00 (Early Bird Registration), if registered by May 11
- $525.00, if registered by May 18
- $550.00, if registered by May 23 (deadline)
The course runs from June 4 to July 13, 2018.