Learn more about the University of Bridgeport’s postgraduate courses. Click through our most frequently asked questions!

How do I register for a program?

Course registration can be completed online.

Are all courses for relicensure continuing education units (CEUs)?

Most of the courses listed on the Course Schedule are approved for Chiropractic CEU credit, although not necessarily in every state. Many courses are approved for Naturopathic physicians as well as other health care providers. Most courses in nutrition are approved for CE credit hours for the CNS.

How will I be notified of my earned continuing education hours?

In most cases you will receive a letter form the University of Bridgeport confirming your attendance at a particular program and the number of continuing education credits you have been granted. In some cases, the confirmation will be provided directly from the primary course provider.

How many CEU hours am I required to obtain in my State?

Attendees are urged to contact their State licensure Board for specific requirements.

Will the University of Bridgeport report my earned CEU credits to my State Board?

In those states that require the course provider to report directly to the State Board, the University of Bridgeport will file the appropriate documents. In the remaining states, the attendee is responsible for maintaining their continuing education record and submitting proof of credits.

How will I document CE credit with the CNS board?

UB will provide a transcript of the course taken which can be submitted to the CNS board.  Though these courses are approved for CE credit hours in advance it is wise to keep a copy of your course syllabus and assignment schedule in case requested by the CBNS board.

Does the University of Bridgeport offer Online and distanced based continuing education courses?

Yes, the University of Bridgeport offers a wide variety of courses in the health sciences ranging from one-hour modules in orthopedics, differential diagnosis, neurology, anatomy, etc. to certification courses in Nerve Conduction Testing, a Diplomate program in Chiropractic Forensic Science and a Masters in Human Nutrition Degree program. Please visit the Online Course Schedule, the Masters in Human Nutrition page or

How do I obtain an official University transcript of my earned credit hours?

An official transcript may be obtained by sending a letter of request to:

The Office of the Registrar
University of Bridgeport
126 Park Avenue
Bridgeport, CT  06604

Need more information about our online, postgraduate Nutrition and Autism course? Email


  • Health Sciences Postgrad Education Department
    30 Hazel Street #3
    Bridgeport, CT 06604

  • (203) 576-4880


You are viewing the old version of UB website. Click here to switch to theNew Version!