The English Language Institute at the University of Bridgeport accepts all students who have a sincere desire to learn academic English.

    • Most students come on an F1 visa. F1 visa holders must study full-time.
    • F2 visa holders must study only part-time.
    • Permanent residents may study full- or part-time.
    • Students must be 17 years of age or older and have graduated from high school.

To find out about University of Bridgeport academic programs, visit International Admissions in your native language:

For more information about the application process, visit International Admissions, or email

You are viewing the old version of UB website. Click here to switch to theNew Version!