College of Naturopathic Medicine Mission Statement
Rooted in naturopathic philosophy, our goal is to train students to become physicians who are experts in individualized patient-centered care that focuses on disease prevention and optimization of health throughout the lifespan.
The College of Naturopathic Medicine:
- Facilitates the transformation of students to competent, compassionate, culturally sensitive naturopathic physicians who excel in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Cultivates an exceptional academic environment that supports research and scholarly activities to enhance student learning and advance the profession.
- Fosters collaborative relationships within the university to provide multidisciplinary opportunities in education, research and patient care for students and faculty.
- Supports alumni with resources and opportunities for professional development.
- Provides excellent naturopathic health and wellness services to the diverse population of Greater Bridgeport and the Northeast Region.
- Advocates for the profession through education, outreach, and legislative activities that increase the global awareness of the college and naturopathic medicine.