Welcome to the Business Student Success Center (BSCC), your “One-Stop Shop” for academic advising and registration within the Ernest C. Trefz School of Business. The BSSC was open in the fall of 2014 after Mandeville Hall was renovated and named the Ernest C. Trefz School of Business. Our mission is to provide outstanding service to the University’s business students for the purpose of academic advising and registration.
The goals for the Business Student Success Center are to:
- Provide a centralized location with convenient hours for graduate and undergraduate business students to receive academic advising and to register for classes.
- Maintain one centralized location for securing student files.
- Provide students expedient and courteous service, and accurate information.
- New business student orientation
- Walk in and scheduled graduate and undergraduate advising
- Course drops and adds
- Pre-graduation advising and graduation certification
- Academic planning and student services issues resolution
- Assistance with internships and job searching
Location & Hours of Service
- James Page, Undergraduate Program Director
- Student Success Center, Mandeville Hall, Room 23
- (203) 576-6533
- 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Closed on weekends
- Art McAdams, Director of Graduate Programs
- Mandeville Hall, Room 105B
- (203) 576-4767