Keys to Completing the Analytics and Systems (M.S.) Degree Program
To fulfill the requirements of this program, you will need to successfully complete the required 30-credits of coursework, including a thesis or internship. Coursework may be completed as a full-time or part-time student. You must satisfactorily complete all academic requirements with a cumulative grade point average grade of “B” (CGPA = 3.0) or better.
Evaluation of your progress will be based on the following:
- Research papers integrating market trends with class topics
- Exams measuring the effective acquisition of technical acumen
- “Hands-on” tools and calculation assignments and projects
- Student attendance and class participation
- A thesis that demonstrates the ability to conduct investigations in the analytics and systems discipline
To learn more details regarding course descriptions and curriculum, visit the Course Offerings page.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…