Select your degree of interest from the list below to view a PDF of program prerequisites, required materials and deadline information. Supplemental items, if applicable, are listed under each program.
If you are an international applicant, please go to the international admissions site for your program requirements.
College of Public and International Affairs
- Criminal Justice and Human Security, M.A.
- East Asian and Pacific Rim Studies, M.A.
- Global Development and Peace, M.A.
- Global Media and Communication Studies, M.A.
School of Arts and Sciences
School of Business
- Analytics and Systems, M.S.
- Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Business Administration, M.B.A. (online)
- Finance, M.S.
School of Education
- Elementary Education, M.S. and 6th Year
- Secondary Education, M.S. and 6th Year
- Remedial Reading and Language Arts, 6th Year
- Educational Administration and Supervision, 6th Year
- Educational Leadership, Ed.D.
- Educational Leadership, Ed.D. (online)
- Music Certification
- Education, MS (non-certification)