Select an Application
Domestic Undergraduate Application (Freshmen & Transfer)
Application for domestic undergraduate students.
1. Submit Application with Supporting Documents
First year applicants should submit the following (transfer applicants, please visit Transferring to UB):
1. An Application for Admission
2. An Official High School Transcript
3. SAT or ACT Scores
4. Two Letters of Recommendation (For Dental Hygiene applicants, preferably one from a Math or Science teacher. For Dental Hygiene applicants the letters are required. For all other students they are encouraged, but not required.)
5. Personal Statement (For Dental Hygiene applicants the personal statement is required. For all other students they are encouraged, but not required.)
6. FAFSA (if you are applying for financial aid)
7. $25.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee
Complete your application before February 15 of your senior year, and receive priority consideration for financial aid.
2. Apply for Financial Aid
To apply for financial aid, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid after January 1 of your senior year.
3. Review Your Financial Aid Package
Once you have received your financial aid package, which is sent in the first week of March, you will need to review it with your family. Contact our office with any questions about your package.
4. Make Your Deposit
Complete your “Confirmation of Undergraduate Admissions Acceptance” form that came in your acceptance packet and mail to the Admissions Office with your $200 tuition deposit. (The deadline for submission of this form is May 1.) You may also pay your deposit electronically.
5. Register for Classes
Find a registration date that is right for you. UB offers three separate registration sessions. The first two of these dates are New Student Orientation, which are scheduled in June and July. The third session coincides with “Move-in day” in August. For specific dates please visit the UB Event Calendar.