About the Program
Job Shadow Experience Week gives University of Bridgeport undergraduate students the opportunity to shadow an alumni working in a field related to their desired career path for a day. During the shadow day, the student will gain insight on what a day in the life of a full-time professional is like and learn valuable lessons on industry trends. Each participating alumni will be given an assigned shadow day and student, based on availability and interest.
- Make a positive impact on the current student body.
- Re-connect with the University of Bridgeport.
- Contribute to the learning experiences of students.
Responsibilities as a Participating Alumnus:
- Host a student for a full or half day during the week of October 23rd.
- Expose students to your work environment.
- Speak to your student about your personal career path and industry/company trends.
- Allow students to observe functions and duties of your position, and office policies and procedures.
The application period for the 2018 program has ended. If you have any questions, or would be interested in participating in the 2019 program, please contact Rachael Cuttitta at email@example.com or 203-576-4305